Overview – RIDDOR Online Course
This online RIDDOR course provides a thorough introduction to RIDDOR legislation, explaining why incidents must be reported, which incidents need to be reported and how to submit a report online, by phone or in writing.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand the purpose of RIDDOR.
- Understand the legal responsibilities that employers have under RIDDOR.
- Know which injuries, diseases, and dangerous occurrences must be reported under RIDDOR.
- Understand how to report an injury, disease or dangerous occurrence.
- Have knowledge of what records need keeping and how they should be kept.
- Understand how the law is enforced should an injury, disease or dangerous occurrence not be reported as required by RIDDOR.