Overview – Designing E-Learning for Health
- The nature of the small multimedia learning resources known as reusable learning objects (RLOs), their characteristics and use.
- The ASPIRE framework that we use for resource creation
- Storyboarding for resources.
- How to turn a storyboard into a final specification.
- Quality assurance within resource creation, focusing on health resources
- Tools and tips for future e-learning resource development.
Why join the course?
In this course, we will ask: How do we translate real-life experiences into e-learning? How can our e-learning tell powerful stories? What methods can we use to design high quality and reusable e-learning resources? How can we best get our ideas across to multiple audiences?
We will introduce a methodology that you can use yourself, to design your own e-learning objects in all sorts of contexts, not just health.
By the end of the course, you will have created your own storyboard and specification for a high-quality piece of e-learning, which you can develop further after the course.
Who is the course for?
This course is relevant for people who work in e-learning in any area of medicine and healthcare. The practical nature of the course means that you can easily apply what you learn in the workplace. While our focus is around health, the course and methods presented are transferable to many other contexts and sectors so it is suitable for anyone with an interest in designing e-learning.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee