Teaching is a hugely rewarding profession, and to become a qualified teacher, one must have excellent communication, social and time management skills, in addition to postgraduate teacher training. If you’re thinking about becoming a teacher, and want to contribute to the lives of young people, then this online teaching diploma will give you the practical knowledge and training you need to accelerate your career.
This Advanced Diploma in Teaching course has no entry requirements and is designed to give a broad introduction to teaching, with a focus on primary school and early years teaching. There will also be a section on SEN teaching, to help you gain an understanding of teaching children with special educational needs such as dyslexia and ADHD. You’ll learn how to create lesson plans, familiarise with different teaching methodologies, learn about teachers pay and much more.
This teacher training course is ideal for those who want to familiarise with the English school system and the role and responsibilities of a teacher. No teaching qualifications are needed to take this online course, which will boost your job opportunities when it comes to gaining your qualified teacher status (QTS).
Who is the course for?
- Educators who want to improve their interactive teaching course.
- People who have an interest in teaching and studying.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Teaching is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Guidance Counsellor
- School Administrator
- Special Education Teacher
30 Days Money Back Guarantee